eye candy {elegant nook}

I have what I would call a "mobile office" -- I am constantly lugging around my computer, post its, pens, iPhone, notebook and inspiration files from place to place. It is not that I don't have a desk I just can't stand to sit in the same spot for too long -- today alone I set up my "office" on the terrace, kitchen counter and the dining room table. I am pretty sure though that if i had this beyond gorgeous nook as an office that  I couldn't be pried away.
(via el mueble)
You can find more images of this stunning home (you have to see the fireplace surround) on my pinterest page! 

Comments

Oh, it's gorgeous! I don't think I could be pried away, either. So classic.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com
How could it feel like work when you're surrounded by so much beauty! Just beautiful!
www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com
stunning, inspiring...love your blog. need to come back here more often!
Ambyr said…
This is so elegant and romantic. I love how open it looks with all the white pieces.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com
Peak Rainey said…
I love how feminine this is... simply gorgeous! Love.
xx
www.styledesignlife.blogspot.com
sarwar said…
nice work keep it up
Lindsay said…
The two images are very elegant .
Robert Smith said…
It's so beautiful. Love it

Popular Posts